During this week of meetings / projections / performances, some discussions, intended as separate moments for research, will not be open to the public. They are included in this schedule in order to give readers an overview of all the issues that will be dealt with throughout the week.
Monday 9th December
- Ruser l’image: synthèse et rebonds: overview of the session that occured on January 2013 at the Ecole des Beaux-arts de Nantes with the research group.
Tuesday 10 December
- Figure imposée: encounter around Europe nomadic populations. With Azouz Gharbi, social worker in Aubervilliers ("Régies de quartier") and Patrick Bernier & Olive Martin, artists.
-Nancy Cunard and the realization of Negro Anthology — 1931-1934, by Sarah Frioux Salgas
- Place aux femmes: encounter with the association Place aux femmes, based in Aubervilliers
Thursday 12th December
- Chanson, musique et stratégies de détournements
- "De la « figure toxique » à la « figure rythmique ». La « beurette modérée » comme modèle d’émancipation dans le R&B français by Karima Ramdani, Phd. researcher in political science
- La chanson de variétés est-elle toxique ? Du rire de Joséphine à celui de Salvador by historian Yves Borowice.
- Followed by a round table with all participants of the day.
Friday 13th December
- L’approche documentaire, by Yolande Zauberman and Alice Diop. The two documentarists will evoke persones and encounters that made the fabric of their films. Past experiences and projects to come will be spoken about, between dialogues and screenings.
- Toxic Phobics Love Affair, intervention by Yolande Zauberman
- Penser le film entrain de se faire, by Alice Diop